JSC "Angarsk Petrochemical Company"
Since 2007 it is a part of NK Rosneft is the largest enterprise in the Irkutsk region for oil refining, production of oil products and petrochemicals and plays an important role in the supply of oil products to Siberia and the Far East.
Date of foundation 09/14/1945. It was established as an enterprise for the production of artificial liquid fuel based on Cheremkhovo coals. The first petrochemical plants were put into operation in 1953. In April 1954, the first products were produced - methanol and sulfuric acid. In 1957, a decision was made to convert the plant from coal to oil raw materials. The first oil refineries were commissioned in 1960. The production of hydrogenation of liquid coal products was redesigned for the production of new types of chemical products.
The main activity is the production of refined products, petrochemicals and chemical products for industrial and technical purposes.
The main types of products are automobile gasolines, diesel fuels, jet fuel, oils, petroleum bitumens, electrode coke, fuel oil, butyl alcohols, sulfuric acid, methanol, etc. About 200 types of products are produced that meet the requirements of normative and technical documentation, current technical regulations. In 2013, a transition was made to the production of diesel fuel of Euro-4, Euro-5 standards. The products are sold in the domestic market and exported abroad. In December 2015, the Angarsk Petrochemical Company made the transition to the production of Euro-5 fuels for the Russian market.
In terms of key indicators - the volume and depth of oil refining - ANHK is in the top ten among the enterprises of the industry of the Russian Federation.